7 STAGES TO CHOOSING AN INTELLIGENT PROCESS AUTOMATION PARTNER
Implementing Intelligent Process Automation within your organization can help to simplify processes, reduce costs, improve customer experiences, improve overall efficiency, and so much more. In fact, the global Intelligent Process Automation market is expected to reach $15.8 billion USD by 2025, meaning that before long, most businesses will be realizing the benefits of IPA for themselves.
But getting started isn’t always straightforward, especially if you’re new to using process automation. Understanding the best processes to automate and how to implement it across the organization can be challenging, which is where the experts come in.
Finding a specialist partner to help you on your Intelligent Process Automation journey is key to a successful project. Not only will they help you implement automation, but they can help you carry out research into the best areas for automation, develop a solution, and ensure its long-term maintenance.
7 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT INTELLIGENT PROCESS AUTOMATION PARTNER
When sourcing the right supplier, these are a few boxes any potential partner must be able to tick:
- They already have an established methodology: having an established process behind their projects will highlight their level of experience using Intelligent Process Automation. This will help to ensure positive results for your own project and avoid making any unnecessary or costly mistakes.
- They have experience developing A.I. software: it’s important to make sure that your potential partner has experience with A.I. software development, not just generic A.I. product integration. A good partner must be able to develop custom-made solutions for your business and ensure their longevity.
- They have process mapping experience: experience with process mapping will help to determine the best processes to automate, and which processes aren’t good candidates for Intelligent Process Automation.
- They can teach you the fundamentals of Intelligent Process Automation: within their established methodology, this partner should be able to teach you what Intelligent Process Automation is, what it can do, the requirements needed for it to be a success, and they should be able to help you choose the most promising processes to automate within your organization.
- Their A.I. processes can be validated: in their methodology, the partner must be able to define whether or not it is possible to continue with the proposed Intelligent Process Automation project. They may need to determine whether the process can be fully automated, partially automated, or if it is impossible for the project to go ahead at all from an early stage to save time and costs.
- They can help improve the solution over time: as time goes on, processes evolve and data changes, which means the Intelligent Process Automation solution must continuously be adapted to fit. A good partner will be able to provide a service to help improve your automation solution as your business grows.
- They can provide you with an example of their Intelligent Process Automation in production: This is not just a proof of concept- your partner should provide you with an example of automating a process similar to yours, or carrying out an automation project within your sector. Our case study provides a recent example of our latest Intelligent Process Automation project.
GETTING STARTED WITH INTELLIGENT PROCESS AUTOMATION
Understanding what to look for in your automation partner is a key stage in implementing a successful Intelligent Process Automation project. They should be able to provide you with demonstrable proof of their experience and expertise, and they should be able to guide you through every step of the process and beyond.
To learn more about the benefits of Intelligent Process Automation and how to get started, download our free ebook below: